Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Dancing with Ram of G-Force!

I discovered hip hop more than 10 years ago in my former gym at Fitness First ABS-CBN.  It was still known as Cardiofunk.  Through the years, I have been dancing to hip hop in that gym, just for fun.  However, my new gym at FF Trinoma does not have any hip hop classes and my favorite teachers from FF's other branches got injured as well!  Que horror!  So I haven't had any hip hop classes for almost 4 months now which can be a bit depressing!

Good thing my BFF Jen told me about these hip hop classes taught by the members of the G-force!  I learned about the dance group in Markki Stroem's concert last year at the Music Museum.  I don't watch ASAP so I only learned about them in that show. It's great that they're sharing their talent to ordinary mortals like us.  We really just dance to forget the stress and release the endorphins!

Today, Jen and I attended Ram's class and he was very kind to allow us to join the class even if we were so disgracefully late!  The Rak of Aegis musical ended around 6:11PM and we had to rush from PETA to the G-Force's dance studio!  Buti na lang, I checked their address earlier and it's so near the house naman.  

Yun lang, wala pang parking!!  So we just parked in the periphery.  Good thing maraming parking sa gilid, but the building should reserve parking space soon, otherwise, mag-uunahan ang mga students sa paghahanap ng parking!

As for the class, Michael Jackson's Rock With You was a very good choice from Ram!  Nothing like MJ's songs to rev up one's dancing muscles!  Ram is very cool and he doesn't intimidate you by showing off too much.  And his instructions are very clear so it's not so difficult to follow.  

There was this really young girl in front of me so there was a bit of pressure not to fuck up too much since most of the class were young girls!  I like the dance studio.  It's cool enough and the are mirrors in the front and on my side, which was pretty helpful.  Good thing also that they don't allow people to watch the students dance.  It can be a bit distracting kasi.

Now, Jen and I are mulling about joining their summer classes which has this recital at the Araneta as part of the package.  It's a bit pricey at 8500 pesos for 12 sessions but the opportunity of dancing at the Araneta is tempting, kung papasa of course haha!  Nakakahiya naman sumayaw in public tapos epic fail naman!

Anyway, I'm planning to check out their other classes.  Sana nga I can find time for some of it.  Buti na lang malapit lang sila sa house so if the kids don't need any tutoring, I can just pack up my gym bag and hie off over there!






No comments:

Post a Comment