Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, February 17, 2014

Lovin' Slammer Burgers

It's always great to discover something delicious to eat!  I have been hunting for delicious burgers for months now, burgers that are not of the fastfood variety - and I have come up with nothing. Most burger places that I've eaten in did not have delicious burgers - although they were fancy and very expensive!

Enter Slammer Burgers!  It was a quiet afternoon when I discovered this place in the Trinoma food court.  Ang sarap ng burgers nila!  I love the one with the bacon and the double cheese.  I love the timpla of the patty!  Yummy!  Tapos since they give you two, busog ka talaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment