Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lovin' 3 Idiots!!

I was just browsing around my brother's DVD collection when I chanced upon this DVD entitled 3 Idiots.  It obviously looked like an Indian movie and a comedy - and since it was Good Friday, I wanted something light and not difficult to watch.  I just had seen Zero Dark Thirty and I wanted a movie that I can relax to!

And boy was I in for a big surprise!  I lllooooovvvvveeeee the movie!! It's definitely now in my top ten favorite movies of all time!!  I love the songs and I was sobbing through some parts of the movie since they really touched me!  I was like some of the guys in this movie - such a college loser hahaha! I love all the twists and turns in this movie and the wonderful friendship these four people made for each other!

This movie is a must watch for all young people!  It's just a wonderful movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment