Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 9, 2014

Jerry Maguire My Most Favorite TV Show This Week


I can't help it if it's always an old movie which tops my favorite TV show of the week - and not a real TV show.  Incidentally, this week, the top 2 slots belong to two movies - Jerry Maguire at the top spot and The Constant Gardener at #2.  

A funny episode of The Mindy Project is the highest actual TV show of the week for me.  Well, I guess real TV shows have to do a lot more to break the movie juggernaut!

2nd Avenue is my favorite cable channel for the week.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending May 9, 2014 -

#1 HBO - Jerry Maguire

#2 2nd Avenue - The Constant Gardener

#3 2nd Avenue - The Mindy Project - Franco doctor

#4 Nat Geo - Murder Dolls

#5 beTV - Desperate Housewives - protest mayor

#6 TCM - Lena Horne

#7 AXN - Amazing Race - Seville, Spain

#8 Balls - Giraldo vs. Nishikori

#9 Nat Geo - Salvage Code Red - boat in Pacific Northwest

#10 Nat Geo - Salvage Code Red - Genoa boat





No comments:

Post a Comment