Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Just Saw Bits and Parts of Godzilla

It's no surprise that since I went out with my GForce Poppers friends today, their movie choice would be Godzilla! 

Since I was sitting apart from them, I forgot to tell them that I usually need someone to sit beside me just to nudge me when I fall asleep! 

Kaya ayun, the guy on my right and the lola on my left were leaning away from me when I woke up - I'm sure I made some snoring sounds - which is usually just my breathing!

Buti na lang, I woke up in the key scene where Godzilla is victorious! Anyway, I'm sure I'll watch the full version of this movie in HBO a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment