Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My G-Force Poppers Class 2014



I admit I felt a bit lost during the first day of the G-Force Poppers class kasi nga my classmates were mostly 30 years younger than me!!! I haven't taught kids for 12 years kaya ayun, I didn't know how to interact na with very young people!

Pero everybody just welcomed me lovingly and I got used to them calling me Tito Tony, Daddy, even Lolo!! O di ba, FB friends ko na nga sila e! I really had a lot of fun dancing with them! Grabe, the energy and enthusiasm they have is just infectious!

And ang gagaling nila sumayaw!! Ligwak beauty ko! Thanks for the friendship guys!! I will never forget the summer of 2014 because of how kwela all of you were!!

No comments:

Post a Comment