Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, January 17, 2014

Segurista My Most Favorite TV Fare of the Week

It's the first week of the Australian Open and my top 10 favorite shows this week are peppered with tennis matches.  Nothing memorable though.  Interestingly, it's an old 90s movie from Tikoy Aguiluz which becomes my most favorite show of the week.  I thought Segurista was just a run-of-the-mill movie.  It's actually very very good!  One of the best Pinoy movies I have ever seen!

Anyway, here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending January 17, 2014 -

#1  PBO - Segurista
 
#2 Fox Sports - Ana Ivanovic vs. Samantha Stosur

#3 Fox Sports - Li Na vs. Lucie Safarova

#4 2nd Avenue - Parenthood - bratty kids

#5 Cinema One - Ang Babaeng Putik

#6 2nd Avenue - Modern Family - same date. money hidden

#7 Fox Sports - Maria Sharapova vs. Karin Knapp

#8 2nd Avenue - Web Therapy - thin women

#9 Fox Sports - Mona Barthel vs. Luksika Kumkhum

#10 Fox Sports - Victoria Azarenka vs. Johanna Larsson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment