Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Patrick J. Adams: The Wide-Eyed Newbie Lawyer in 'Suits'


As I was flipping channels last week, looking for a show to watch, I chanced upon 'Suits' another TV series about lawyers, but what I liked about this particular show was the presence of two handsome leads - Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams - and I also love how their mentor-student relationship helped bring the story forward for that episode!  For me to get hooked on a TV series, I should love the characters - otherwise, I feel I'm just wasting my time!  I am looking forward though to more Suits in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment