Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kevin Connolly of Entourage




I remember Kevin Connolly in that movie, I think it was He's Not That Into You, and I noticed him because he was cute and was really trying his best to make things work out between him and Scarlett Johansson's character.  Anyway, I discovered him again in Entourage, a series which I used to watch before but did not really enjoy, but surprisingly, I love their Season 8, sadly, their LAST season!  That SUCKS!  Well, I can always check their earlier seasons and start watching from there.  I would love to see more of the boys, including Kevin, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment