Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Delicious Peking Duck at Golden Leaf Hong Kong Fine Dining Restaurant






My friends and I had our Christmas party and birthday dinner for our friends Grace and Myriam at the Golden Leaf Fine Dining Restaurant in Roces Avenue, almost in front of KFC.  My friend Baby chose a set menu where we had Peking duck and a host of other food.  We ate a lot ha!  This was the duck that we ate and it was delicious!  We also had crabs and shrimps and we even had soup and cold cuts and buchi and gelo, it was really a full meal!  We paid 750 pesos each which I think was worth it.  I did eat a lot of rice which I found delicious as well kasi para siyang modified Yang Chow rice! Sulit naman ang food!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment