Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, December 14, 2012

Yummy Food At Wildflour!

pumpkin pecan pie

steak and egg
Thanks to my Francophone friends, Wendy and Andy, I was able to sample tonight the delicious food of Wildflour, a supposedly French bakery and cafe.  The truth is I don't ever remember eating anything delicious when I was in Paris so I am not really the right person to ask about French food.  

Anyhow, I enjoyed the food that I chose tonight.  The steak and egg was delicious, especially that the rice, which they called kimchi rice, was spicy!  And the meat was tender and juicy!  The desserts were very sweet and perfect for me.  My most favorite was the pastel del tres leches, followed by the peanut butter banana cream pie, which was really tasty as well.  The creme brulee was also good and the pecan pie too, which was not too sweet, which suited my friends' tastes as well.

Too bad that if I wanted to eat here, I'd have to suffer through an hour and 45 minutes of traffic, driving from Quezon City to the Fort. So well, it's going to be sometime in the future before I eat here again.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment