Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Excited to Dine In at Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe's South Triangle Branch



My good friend Marian suggested that we hold our barkada's get-together in Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe in Libis, near Tiendesitas.  I admit I was not familiar with the resto because I rarely venture that far anymore, since the Tomas Morato-Timog area already has a surfeit of good places to eat.  

Anyhow, we trekked to the cafe mentioned and it was just in front of SM Hypermarket in Libis.  If you're coming from QC, like me, just make a U-turn when you see SM and head back to the QC direction.  It's about 300 meters away from the U-turn.  Parking can be a problem though but I was lucky when I arrived. There was one available parking space for me - and it was only 4PM!  However, I'm sure they have a system for that, valet service maybe something else, since there is another restaurant beside it!

Anyway, I love the coziness of the place!  The staff also reserved a place for us (we were about 15-ish and it included some kids!), which was cool, since they said they normally do not reserve tables on weekends.  (Very grateful for the reservation, really!!)  Well, all told, our get-together was a success since we had good food (reasonably priced as well) and a venue where we had great conversation!  Now that I've heard that they have a new branch near ABS-CBN, I'm kinda excited to check out the place!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment