Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, December 7, 2012

As Good As It Gets: My Top TV Fare This Week



The 1997 movie, As Good As It Gets is my most favorite TV fare this week.  I found the movie as touching as the many times I watched it in the late 90s.  I was watching it with Laura and I was not shy about shedding tears in just about the same scenes that I did 15 years ago.

Here are my favorite TV shows for the week ending December 7, 2012 -


#1 Star Movies - As Good As It Gets

#2 AXN - Amazing Race - the Sri Lankan twins ALMOST get eliminated!  OMG!

#3 beTV - Wedding Band - babysitting in a strip club

This was the first time I watched this episode and I enjoyed it a lot!  The scene where the strippers did the babysitting was pretty hilarious!

#4 Jack City - White Collar - two way mirror date 

This was another series which I saw for the first time this week.  I loved the scene where there was a two way mirror and another pair was dating on the other side!
#5 2nd Avenue Sweeney Todd 

#6 Jack TV - Grimm - death due to poison

This was another scary episode where one of the lead characters had to ingest poison to appear as if he were dead! 

#7 Velvet - A Gifted Man - lead character undergoes hernia surgery

#8 Jack TV - Big Bang Theory - in space  

This was another funny episode as one of the nerd characters trains for space.

#9 2nd Avenue - Hart of Dixie - breakup

Another cute episode from this series.  The two African-American characters break up.  Sad...

#10 Discovery - I Almost Got Away With It (Patsy Jones)

This documentary about this African-American woman who robs people and tourists in Miami shows this loud-mouthed crazy woman!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment