Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Yummy Chooks to Go Chicken in A Friend's House

http://www.fixpicture.org/medias/1354463571_tmp_IMG_0160.jpg


http://www.fixpicture.org/medias/1354463267_tmp_IMG_0168.jpg


Tonight, my friend, Denky, invited me for dinner so that we could try the chicken from Chooks to Go!  It's like a more sosy Andok's.  Well, the chicken is yummy and juicy but Andok's still tastes more delicious for me.  Nevertheless, naubos pa rin namin ang chicken since it's a lot to eat just for two people.  Good siya for four people, at least!

Denky cooks fantastic rice though, tamang tama lang ang moistness niya!  Ironically, we had Andok's liempo, which I like very much! 

And of course, thoughtful Denky bought me my favorite Mountain Dew soda!   Yum yum dinner!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment