Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Discovered the Tasty "All Beef Burger" of Taters in Eastwood


While I was waiting for my friend, Anne, to arrive, I decided to look for something to eat at the cinema lobby of Eastwood.  I decided to take a seat in Taters and mulled fora few minutes on what to eat. I tried most of their stuff before and sadly, they were all so-so, including the chicken and turkey burgers.  So, instead, I decided to try their All Beef Burger priced at 145 pesos.

I was pleasantly surprised as to how tasty it was!  I actually loved how they cooked it.  It was tender and juicy and not overcooked!  I guess maybe because I was the only customer that time (it was 10PM) that's why maybe the guy really took his time to put in all the proper stuff in it.  Anyway, I loved it and I will surely get another burger, this time at their Trinoma branch.  Let's see kung chamba lang yung nakain ko sa Eastwood!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment