Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tilda Swinton and "We Need to Talk About Kevin"

Tilda Swinton is one of my favorite actresses and her latest movie, We Need To Talk About Kevin should get her another Oscar nomination. Anyway, I've read that she has an interesting romantic set-up, very akin to a menage-a-trois! Such a modern woman! If you want to know more about how adventurous she is, just search for Sandro Kopp and her name and of course, the dad of her twins, John Byrne - and I'm sure you'd be scandalized at how this beautiful woman has it all! I'm envious! hahaha! Back to her movie, I do wish it would be shown here in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment