Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Methinks I Should Get Me One of Jil Sander's Sweaters This Season



The designers at Jil Sander have obviously gone animal bonkers as "animals" from whales to dinosaurs to fishes, have surfaced in their clothers for the men's fall 2012 collection.  I have always been a fan of Jil Sander's work and I have some pieces of her clothes.  Anyway, the last Jil Sander sweater I have is almost 6 years old now, so I think it's time to update it with maybe a piece or two from her latest collection.  The brown dinosaur sweater and the one with the light blue lapel on the back looks pretty interesting.  Problem is where to find them in XL since the Jil Sander shops in HK don't carry XL.  Crazy isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment