Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Now A Big Fan of Alfred Hitchcock Presents


I'm such an old soul!  Imagine, with all the imaginative TV shows available right now and the access we have to almost any TV show around the world, it kinda surprises me that my most favorite TV show right now premiered 60 years ago!

Thanks to Cignal cable, I was able to have Fox Crime as part of my cable channels and everyday, the channel features two episodes of Alfred Hitchcock presents!  Ever since I learned of the schedule, I have been watching it religiously - and it fits into my schedule perfectly - 2:30 - 3:30 AM - two episodes of it, right before I got sleep!

Each show is just 30 minutes but it's some of the best 30 minutes I've seen on TV.  And I've never been disappointed with any of the episodes!  Some of his episodes are even scarier than most horror movies I've seen today. 

It's the sense of dread that hits you at the pit of your stomach, that makes his episodes so effective!  Last night, a prankster reporter who always cried wolf finally gets his due, by finding himself in the morgue freezer - while he's still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment