Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, February 22, 2015

So This is the Guy who Made Edward Norton's Bum Look Good in Birdman


So this is the guy responsible for the in-your-face camera shots of Birdman! I was in seat Letter D in Trinoma and his shots were so tight that when Edward Norton stripped to his skivvies, I swear I could reach out my hand and touch his naked bum!! When Emma Stone ranted in that famous scene, you can actually feel she was talking to you (and not to Michael Keaton!).
That he also got an Oscar for the breathtaking Gravity, wow, such groundbreaking work for both films! Unfortunately, if you watch Gravity and Birdman in your phones or laptops, you won't get the same experience as I had when I watched it in a large theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment