Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Ethan Hawke Continues to Amaze Me!


When Ethan Hawke was still starting out, with the other handsome actors of his generation, I just thought he was one of those eye candies without anything up there.  But he has proven me wrong, as he has done many intelligent talkie movies like the Before Sunset series and Boyhood - and showed to me a very sensitive side of the actor.

For this generation, we don't know yet, who among them will survive 20 years from now and have a great career, and have two Oscar nominations, like Ethan has!  

He was great in Boyhood and really deserves this Oscar nom.  I can't believe my poster boy of 20 years ago is aging gracefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment