Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, December 20, 2013

The Year of the Ateneo Boy Ends Today

Disclaimer:  If you're a prude or believe that gay people should be celibate and not have a love life, just skip this article.  Otherwise, enjoy!

Oh, this is not about UAAP basketball or something to that effect.  Since 2013 is about to end and since I've also met another new boy, I've decided to use today as a bookmark when the year of the Ateneo boy ended - and I mean the year when every single guy I've gone out with went to that university.  I have to delineate that with the year of the Ateneo high school boy since I also had that year ages ago - when most of the guys I went out with were from that high school but went to another university for their collegiate studies.

One thing great about being single is that you can go out with as many guys as you can without feeling guilty about it or having to check your cellphone just in case you left some cute messages which are not for your partner to read.  Like most people who have a prospect, I also use Facebook to check on guys.  I work as a researcher for a living so it's second nature to me to check on people, especially those I plan to go out with, para lang di ako magmukhang tanga!  Like, "Oh, let's eat pork siomai" - only to find out he's Muslim, or "Oh, san kayo this Christmas Eve?" - only to find out he's not Catholic and wala palang Christmas sa kanilang religion.  Yung ganon.....

It started innocently enough.  You see cute boy once and say, "Oh, he's cute!" Then you see him again and you still find him cute and then you tell your BFFs about him and you all start to ask around.  Then you see him again and you still find him cute, then you ask around for his FB name hahaha!  And voila, by strange coincidence, every single guy I liked this year, and who I eventually went out with, studied at the Ateneo!  That started from September of last year until well, last night!  What are the freakin' odds noh!   I even told my BFF, Jennifer Sy, "Oh dear, guess what, he studied in Ateneo!".  I mean, wow, every single one of them!  Para akong nacurse, but in a good way!

I am not going to go into the personal details about the guys for obvious reasons except that I never went home from a date disappointed or bored! (Big smile here!)  One great thing about them is that they're very good conversationalists and are very opinionated that you'd have to put something in their mouths to shut them up! (I meant my lips, you green-minded monster!)

Anyway, it was great to rediscover the "man for others" this year after not dating anyone from Katipunan for ages!   Seven years kasi ako in college so I've really had my fill of Katipunan boys so I swore in 1997, na iba namang boys para ma-widen ang horizons ko.  However, in 2013, some of them became "men for Tony and Tony alone", chos!  

Well, I don't know what 2014 is going to be for me or if it's going to be defined by something, or if I end up having a boyfriend!  My heart is always open to whatever possibilities the universe throws my way!



No comments:

Post a Comment