Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, December 9, 2013

The Fabulous Kathleen Turner



I am watching Romancing the Stone right now in Star Movies and the lead actress there, Kathleen Turner is one of my most favorite Hollywood actresses.  During her heyday in the 80s, I thoroughly enjoyed watching all her movies!  

I especially loved her as V.I. Warshawski, although the movie bombed and the critics disliked it. Who cares!  I still love her there!  I should really look for a copy of that movie!

I think she was really a comic actress but she did very well in action movies - like the one I'm watching.  She also had great chemistry with actor, Michael Douglas and aside from this movie, I remember they also did The War of the Roses.  

She actually won the Golden Globe Best Actress Award for Musical or Comedy for this movie - and deservedly so!

No comments:

Post a Comment