Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Movie Review: 'Frozen' Definitely Not Frigid

Laura, Dylan and I really enjoyed the movie 'Frozen'.  I actually have Idina Menzel's version of "Let It Go" in my Ipod for 2 weeks now and I never realized that it was from this movie pala!  The song really comes to life in that beautiful scene where the new queen sings it!  Laura and Dylan promptly sang along with her.  

It has been two decades since I've enjoyed a Disney movie musical!  I remember that we watched The Little Mermaid twice in a row and in 1989, you can actually stay in the theater and watch the movie again and again and again, unlike now, where you're only allowed one movie screening.

That magic was repeated in 1991 with Beauty and the Beast, another Disney movie musical that I really love and I remember watching it again and again in the theater.  Wala pa kasi pirated DVDs nun and you can't download movies like what kids can do now, so if you wanted to watch something again, ayun, you stay in the moviehouse the whole afternoon!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice review. No matter what, the kids will love it. Most parents will do, too, and I think that's what matters the most as well.

    ReplyDelete