Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's your favorite comfort food?




I was browsing through a local newsletter in Yellow Cab Timog Sunday night when I encountered this question from it, "What's your favorite comfort food?"  Well for me, it's meatballs, or its variation, the giniling cooked as menudo.  I just can't get enough of them every time our cook prepares them, so much so that one time, I had an attack of gout because I practically ate 90% of her serving - which was about 2 kilos of pork!  After that, I tried to limit my pork consumption since gout is very painful.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment