Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Making It A Reading and Writing Summer

Global Fiction - December 2010
Global Fiction - December 2010 (Photo credit: Pesky Library)



I am finally reviving my old habit of reading which has become a bit dormant these past few years.  It had a renaissance about some time last year but because of the language lessons, I failed to make it a habit again.  Well, this summer, I am definitely going back to reading again.  I have started with a local novel, Miguel Syjuco's Ilustrado.  It's been an interesting read.  I actually rarely read local literature but since this one won the Man Asian Literary Prize and well, written by a Filipino, I said why not?  Well, soon as I finish it, I will come out with my book review of it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment