Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions 2012 Part 3



This is a third of a series of articles on my New Year's Resolutions this year -

#7 Adapt the evolving technology more.  Find out how the new Iphone 4 could be helpful to the business and to my blogging.  Last year, I got a new camera which was very handy for my blogs and for the concerts I covered!  Panalo!!  This year, I might start downloading movies instead of buying the actual DVD!

#8  No more planetromeo and no more rent boys. I did a lot of crazy things last year and I was lucky I escaped unscathed but I don't know this year.  So better stop doing crazy things, otherwise, I may not get lucky next time!!  There are enough good boys around me and I should be satisfied with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment