Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sharing My Daily Prayer


Everytime I get up in the morning, the first thing I do is to pray the rosary.  After that, I recite this prayer and the funny thing is, I don't remember now how I found it. All I remember was that, soon as I found it, I immediately had it printed out and kept it in my prayer book.  I have since been praying it everytime!  I love its theme wherein we give complete surrender to God in all our endeavors and allow Him to work his love for us.  I am proud to share with you this prayer, and I hope you can use it in your daily meditations -

O Lord God!  I did what You asked me to do
I just opened windows
Wide....
Wide....
And You did all the rest!
You poured into my heart
A blessed, blissful contentment
You saturated my mind
With gigantic thoughts of You
You struck an artesian well within me
Until sheer joy sprang forth
You led me out of the valley
Into a succession of incredible happenings
Problems which seemed insurmountable
Melted like wax before my eyes
Fears faded away like threatening clouds.

You startled me.  You amazed me
With the glory of Your revelation
It is true
Gloriously true
I have literally walked and breathed with God
I just opened windows
Wide....
Wide....
God, You did all the rest!

PRAYER:

Dear God, thank You for reminding me that without You I can do nothing.  Every perfect gift comes from You.  If I open wide my palm to manifest my total dependence on You, miracles do happen.  And so, Lord, though many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand, remind me that it is You who holds my hand.  Tell me that I can only do so much, and all the rest is in Your hand
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment