Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Restaurant Review: Cafe Elements and Its Hearty Servings of Meat Dishes





Since there have been many new boutique hotels being built in the Timog-Morato-Scout area these past few years, I have decided this year to try the restos that these hotels house.
It was not uncommon for us before to hie over to Makati and dine at the restos of Intercon or Shang or the Peninsula lobby so I thought, why not do it in the smaller hotels near where I live. They might be hiding some resto gems.
So last night, I picked Cafe Elements in Brentwood Suites, a relatively new hotel near my place. Surprisingly, the orders had a lot of meat in them - something which I could not find in many other restos now - tinitipid ang servings para mas malaki kita.
But last night, I was immediately full because there was just so much meat to digest on, from the beef stew to their kare-kare and their lemon chicken.
And, we almost had the place to our own! We even had a bossa nova live band to serenade us! We really need restos like this since we can be a bit talky and rowdy and taking pictures now and then - something which you cannot do in a mall restaurant without other customers complaining.
The service though was a bit slow last night. I think we waited for more than an hour for all the food to arrive! Naubos ko tuloy and cookies which our good friend Honey baked for all of us!
Oh well, I did not let that slight hiccup ruin my night since we had time for fun conversation anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment