Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lawson's Appearance in Eat Bulaga My Favorite TV Show For the Week





Since the TV in the dining room is set to GMA 7, I usually eat my lunch watching Eat Bulaga, a TV show that has been on TV for like forever!  Anyway, while I was eating my lunch last Monday, I was surprised to hear that the band was invited to the show!  They even did the cha cha cha with that little girl!

Anyway, here are my ten favorite shows for the week - 
 
#1 GMA 7 - Eat Bulaga - Lawson

#2 HBO - Blue Velvet

#3 AXN - Amazing Race

#4 TV5 Monde - Fais Pas Ci Fais Pas Ca

#5 HBO - Girls - nagkabalikan

#6 HBO - Beginners

#7 HBO - Joy Luck Club

#8 HBO - Girls - OC

#9 Bio - My Ghost Story Asia

#10 GMA News TV - 700 Club Asia - nangagaliwa na mister




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment