Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Everybody Loves Raymond Rerun My Favorite TV Show This Week

I was browsing through the channels when I chanced upon this really hilarious old episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where the whole family thinks Raymond's brother is gay. Really funny!  That old episode is my favorite TV show for this week -

Here are my ten favorite shows for the week ending April 26, 2013 -

#1 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - gay

#2 AXN - Amazing Race - Germany 

#3 TV5 Monde - Crash - birthday ng Nanay

#4 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - fotos

#5 TV5 Monde - Crash - father lawyer

#6 PBO - John Apacible - Takaw Tingin

#7  AXN - Hannibal 

#8 Bio - My Ghost Story Asia - lola sinusundan

#9 Bio - My Ghost Story - Satan's wall

#10 HBO - Birth


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment