Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, September 22, 2017

The Breathtaking Nomadic Towns of Zagora and Merzouga





Thanks to one of my co-teachers, I get to practice my French because of an app she introduced me to.
Knowing how naughty I am, 90% of the people I chat with in French are all good-looking men and one of the more interesting guys I've talked to is this Moroccan guy who is well-educated but comes from a nomadic tribe.
My brother and the kids' mom have been to Morocco and they did visit the desert, but since they were there as guests of a family friend, they missed going to the nomadic towns of Zagora and Merzouga, which my chatmate friend, Simo, is talking about.
He showed me these breathtaking pictures of these towns and they're just south of Marrakech.
Going to the desert is not really in my bucket list since I have zero survival skills just in case an accident happens and a desert can be a very scary place to get lost in. With my stupidity, I am pretty sure I will die very easily!
However, it would be nice to visit these towns right at the edge of the vast Sahara desert, and meet all these nomads.
I also posted his pictures here, which is in his thread in the chat. He's quite cute and very respectful when he chats.
I think French is not his first language (mais, bien sur!) because like me, he is very formal in using it.
By the way, we don't need a visa to visit Morocco, so go if you have the extra money! It should be a very interesting place to visit, and if you can speak a little French, that would be helpful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment