Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Cool Place for Making Art: Negative Space Cafe in Maginhawa Street









I like the idea behind Negative Space Cafe in Maginhawa Street.  It's a place where not only can you eat and have delicious hot caramel chocolate, you can also spend 3 hours finishing your own painting!

I spent my Saturday night here last night bringing along my nephew and Mama to attend a painting class.  They enjoyed the class a lot while I read a book and ogled all the cute boys walking around!

The place is cool, serves interesting food and has some really delicious drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment