Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wayward Pines: My Favorite TV Show of the Week


For the week ending May 29, 2015, the suspense TV show, Wayward Pines, is my most favorite TV show.  The episode I saw shows how the people killed the character played by Juliette Lewis who was slowly freaking out!  It looks like a very interesting show and I should be watching more of it soon as the French Open is over.  Nine out of the ten slots in my top 10 shows this week are tennis matches!

Here are my ten favorite TV shows this week -

#1 Fox Channel - Wayward Pines - Juliette Lewis killed

#2 Fox Sports 2 - Ivanovic v. Doi

#3 Fox Sports 2 -Serena vs. Friedsam

#4 Fox Sports 2 - Mladenovic v. Kovinic

#5 Fox Sports 2 - Sharapova vs. Stosur

#6 Fox Sports 2 - Mladenovic v. Bouchard

#7 Fox Sports 2 - Shvedova v. Ivanovic

#8 Fox Sports 2 - Sharapova v. Kanepi

#9 Fox Sports 2 - Safarova v. Pavlyuchenkova

#10 Fox Sports 2 - Makarova v. Chirocco

No comments:

Post a Comment