Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions 2012 Part 2


This is a continuation of my list of resolutions.  I have done #'s 1 and 2 already -

#3 Remember people's names!! It's getting crazier I tell you.  It's like I have a little Alzheimer's already!  So now, everytime someone is introduced to me, I will consciously repeat his or her name again and use it again, so that I won't forget it!!  It's ridiculous that I could remember inane and unimportant facts, and then forget people's names!!

#4  Change movie day to Thursday instead of the usual Tuesday.  That way, I get first dibs into hot new movies and make the review immediately.

#5  Limit sugar intake.  Try not to drink Coke and eat sweets.  Instead, replace them with a fruit.  This is really hard to do so I will just have to consciously do it everytime I eat!  Alvin has actually warned me about the bad things that fat people suffer when they have both cholesterol and high sugar in their blood!  So I was warned and I have to do something about it!

#6  Stop eating outside everyday.  Since I have to save my money, one way to do it is to stop eating outside everyday.  I should just eat what is cooked at home.  Another thing is to stop eating popcorn and brownies while watching movies!  That's both eliminating sugar and salt from my diet.  Just bring water and drink it instead!!

There's actually a third set of resolutions!


No comments:

Post a Comment