Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hotel Review: Marriott Hotel Cebu Ups the Ante

my king size bed - lovett!

yes, there is a lounging chair beside the window, which you could use for reading, I just hung my wet towels and clothes here hahaha

love that design on my bed head board!

an unintrusive abstract on the wall

my bedside table, love the lamp and that snaky thingy lamp for reading!

a view of my room


my bathroom mirror and wash basin!

it's a rainforest shower pour moi!

look Ma, les toiletries sont complete!

was never able to use these glasses though....

the gorgeous capiz lamps in the bathroom!

they have an iron and a safe!! parfait!

flat screen and Skycable!

all my bottled water during my four day stay was free!!

I love my work area - just plug in the internet plug and surf you go!!

a beautiful mirror facing me while I worked


my view!!

my front view!!



I was actually surprised when people commented when I posted my hotel room pics in FB.  Well, Vic and I usually stay in hotels like Marriott when we travel, for the simple reason that in our age, we have certain demand for our rooms and I do prefer to sleep in comfort.  Yes, I can travel cowboy style but really, I'd still prefer comfort above everything.  And we do usually stay at the Marriott when we go to Cebu since the Ayala Center is beside it.

Well, I haven't stayed here for the past three years and frankly, I'm impressed by the renovations in the room and the bathroom.  Everything is divine, as in everything!! My only suggestion is for them to place an Ipod dock since almost everyone I know has an Apple product and we do need to charge these things and we also want to play our songs instead of just watching TV.  Well, just a suggestion.  Otherwise, I loved my stay here and will definitely stay here again next time soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment