Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Look for the Day: Trying to Look 20 at 40


I decided to wear the Oxygen shirt I bought a few weeks back, today since the weather was cool.  I knew it's 'scarf-y' design would be warm so it was perfect for the cool weather.  I am beginning to be a fan of Oxygen's design philosophy.  And the fabrics they use are quite comfy too!

The hat there was something I bought ages ago and the design was a homage to the King of Pop Michael Jackson.  As for the pants, it's an old pair that I bought from Yohji Yamamoto.  I cannot seem to get rid of it. I just love it so much, and I pair it always when I wear neutral colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment