Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Goals For the Week: December 4, 2011

It's Sunday, December 4, 2011, and I am setting my goals for this week.  I want to continuously improve myself and enjoy my life so I decided to do this on a weekly basis.  

Well, unfortunately, I was not able to do anything from my goals this week so I will tweak them this week!

1.  I was able to do the core exercises first but my workout schedule has not changed.  For this week, this will be the schedule I will follow -

Monday - weights
Tuesday - Body Balance, Body Jam, Body Combat
Wednesday - weights
Thursday - weights
Friday - weights
Saturday - Body Balance, Body Jam, weights

2.  Follow the daily schedule of work and blogging that I made last week.
3.  Attend mass daily again as my Christmas gift to Jesus. And pray the rosary too since birthday ni Mama Mary.

4.   Buy fruit so I won't have to eat sweets at night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment