Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tootsie: One of My Ten Favorite Movies from the 80s



I was still 11 years old when I saw this movie and at that age, I didn't quite understand the ramifications of what Dustin Hoffman had to do but when I saw it again when I was in college (you'd have to understand that we were too poor to even have betamax in the house, or a decent TV at that!), I was laughing and appreciating already how funny and beautiful the script was - and the lengths that Dustin's character had to go through to get work and be appreciated for his craft! And he did look and sound convincing as a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment