Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Restaurant Review: The Tinder Box in Banilad, Cebu

that's where we actually sat!! you see those two framed photos hanged vertically?  well, there!!

this is how the place looks from the outside, and at night - the same time we went there!

this is exactly what we ate!! YUM YUM!!

Another must place you have to go when you dine in Cebu is the Tinder Box.  My friend, Meo, told me that this place has been there for a long time already, practically an institution, but well, I think it was my first time there, and the first time for me to sample their food too!  You can actually choose the wine, and we chose something from Chile, medium priced, at about 900 pesos thereabouts and well, I'm no wine connoisseur but it was the perfect companion to the cold cuts and cheese plate we ordered!!  We practically cleaned out the plate!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment