Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions 2012 Part 1


It's been almost six hours since the new year was ushered in and here I am still making my New Year's resolutions.  Oh well, here's what I have come up with -

#1  Put God back in my life again.  Well, He has never disappeared actually, but since my mass-going has been on and off again lately, I think it's time to put Him back at the #1 thing to do in the day.  So starting on Monday, I should be able to attend the lunch mass at St. Paul's Church and try to make it in a regular basis.  I really have to make a paradigm shift on this and make it seem like I'm visiting Papa instead, everyday, just to talk to Him.  That way, it would be easier to comply, rather than thinking of it as a chore.  Remember to turn on the alarm clock OR sleep at 4AM instead.  The latter sounds more doable!

#2  Spend the bulk of the time in running the business and in blogging.  I am saying this because I did feel kinda sidetracked last year when I was taking my Spanish and French classes simultaneously.  I was soooo busy I had almost no time to write - so my blog earnings suffered - and sometimes my customer service too!

So this year, I have decided to put all my classes in the evenings only (for French) and Saturdays for my Spanish and German.  Yeah, I know it's crazy but I think I can handle one more language!!

There's actually more so click here for the second set!

No comments:

Post a Comment