Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Impressive and Expansively Glittering Ayala Terraces in Cebu























All these photos were taken at midnight already after I had dinner with my cousins last Wednesday, December 28, 2011.  I dare you say that this Ayala mall is actually the best of all the Ayala malls.  I just love the garden and the flowing mini-waterfalls and how they zoned everything from electronics to sportswear, to restaurants.  Good job to the people of Ayala malls!

By the way, I was in Cebu 2008 and I was really surprised to see that everything has been finished already when I returned there last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment