Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Creating Rituals for 2012



Well, I don't mean doing something like celebrating a Mass or anything religious in nature.  What I'm talking about is doing something significant on important days or events of the year.  Since Laura and Dylan are now growing up, I want them to be used to some sort of ritual in our lives.  For example, during their summer vacations, a trip to the beach like Boracay would be something they would remember, especially now that they are in the stage where they love to swim!  Or on my birthday, where my usual ritual is to fly to Hong Kong - shop, eat and party!  Well, creating rituals would be something I would be consciously doing in 2012!  Hmmm....now what do for Christmas 2011 or New Year 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment