Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Look For the Day: Wearing Another of Mama's Fabulous Bib Collection


One of my friends said to me that I was competing with showbiz talk show host, Shalala, with my fabulous bibs!  Oh well, I guess Shalala and I are sisters in the way we love bibs!  So, for tonight's Christmas party with my friends from ABS-CBN, I decided on this bib ensemble, since it fit perfectly, the dark blue color of my fantastically cut Oxygen polo shirt.  Whoever designed this Oxygen polo shirt is a genius!  I think he channeled Dior in this one!  Or maybe Junya Watanabe.  Of course, it was a hit again during the party! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment