Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Restaurant Review: Cyma at Ayala Terraces

angel hair pomodoro

the resto at the Ayala Terraces Cebu


Interestingly, the only restaurant that let me down in my Cebu trip is Cyma, mainly because I found their angel hair pomodoro there to be a bit soggy.  Considering that they charge the same arm and leg price as here in Manila, I did feel sore about it, especially also that my friend Meo treated me and my other friend, Buggy there - and I did choose Cyma since I was craving for pomodoro that night. Big mistake!! I should've just chosen another home-grown Cebu resto!

No comments:

Post a Comment