Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nice Changes at NAIA Terminal 3


I haven't traveled for the past ten months so the changes that I have noticed at the NAIA Terminal 3 has been quite welcome to weary travelers like me.

First of all, they don't ask for the ID and the ticket anymore as you enter the airport.  That used to be such a hassle!  Second, Cebu Pacific already assigns certain booths to certain flights.  I remember before that they just coop everyone into into one huge queue!  Finally, I guess the best change I like is that they have wifi inside, and it's fast!!  More good reason to come early!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment