Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, December 9, 2011

New Sneakers From Fila



I am actually such a cheapskate when it comes to buying sneakers, considering it's the most overused part of my wardrobe - since I go to the gym almost daily!  But since the sneakers from Adidas and Nike cost four thousand pesos or more, I feel it's such highway robbery!  So, I am always on watch for good bargains for good quality sneakers - and I was lucky today as I stumbled into this Fila sale in Landmark Department Store in Trinoma.  I actually like the classic look and I never deviate from the sole which I demand from my every sneaker - since I feel it's the most comfortable sole shape that I've ever worn. Anyhow, I chose this white pair because of the gold accent!  It also costs just 1699 pesos and it's original price was also around 3900 pesos.  So, I got it for less!  I will know tomorrow how it holds up as it undergoes its first day of punishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment