Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Year Greeting to Everyone!



It's almost five hours into 2012 yet since the New Year still has to circle the globe, here's my greeting for everyone -

(I borrowed this from the column of Francis Kong of the Philippine Star)

May you have

        Enough success to keep you eager,
        Enough failures to keep you humble,
        Enough joy to share with others,
        Enough trials to keep you strong,
        Enough hope to keep you happy,
        Enough faith to banish depression,
        Enough friends to give you comfort,
        Enough determination to make each day better than yesterday.

(I took out the last portion since I want this message to be addressed to all my non-Catholic or non-Christian friends too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment