Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tried the Yellow Cab Taxis in Cebu


For the past few years that I've been going back and forth to Cebu, I would normally take the airport taxi, which is white in color and would have a fixed rate depending on the destination.  This time around though, in my recent Cebu trip, I decided to take the yellow taxi, which they said would use the meter!  I thought, well, why not!  Well, sad to say, it's just as expensive as the white airport taxi.  I still shelled out 300 bucks for my fare to Marriott Hotel.  I guess now, it's fifty pesos more expensive than my fare three years ago.  Inflation, of course. 

But the service is good and they do carry your bags.  Also, be sure to BRING THE EXACT AMOUNT or have one hundreds so that if your bill can be rounded off to it, you will have no problems. THE DRIVERS PRETEND TO HAVE NO CHANGE.  I wasn't feeling too generous that time anyway, so my fare read 285 pesos, so I just gave him 300 pesos.  If he had change, maybe I would've given him a 100 peso tip, just to check if he's not maro!

No comments:

Post a Comment