Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Re-joined Step Class Today



I haven't done the Step class for sometime now.  I think it was two years ago when I last did it.  Anyway, I decided to take a peek at the Step class here in Fitness First Robinson's Manila - and I was very happy with what I discovered!  The class is a bit advanced since it involves moving along multiple steps and the members of the class were pretty skilled too - which was good - since I had many models to follow.

The teacher, Fernando, broke down the steps for the first part of the routine. Thankfully, even if I was a bit rusty, I was still able to follow it.  I guess you never lose the skill!  However, he only breezed through the second and third routine so I had to use my coconut to really find out how they did those parts - and thankfully, sa the class was winding down, I was already a 70% compliance with the steps!  If they do the same class last week, I think I'd be able to follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment