Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, June 24, 2013

Close Encounters With Steroid Use

One of the PTs in the gym that I go to tried to sell me these injectable stuff that is being described in the article below.  He said the thing is going to melt all my fat away and make my muscles look more defined!  I have always been wary of these things since I prefer the 'natural' way of losing weight and forming muscles.  I don't even drink protein drinks because I'm scared of what all these things will do to my kidney!  Anyway, after reading the article below, I'm glad I just politely said yes to the PT, even though he was uber hot!

Don’t get ‘shot’ in the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment